Hinckley, Minnesota

Todays date: September 7, 2016

I signed a contact with Acceptance Now about 2 yrs ago for a fridge and a deep freeze. So about 6 months ago we started getting down to our last few payments, which we have paid around $250 a month for the past 2 years.

So in July we asked how much do we have left to pay? How many payments left? Well last month the lady asked if I wanted to go ahead and pay it off now or make my regular payment and then I would only have $130 left to pay for Septembers payment. I hung up the phone with her and called my husband to see what he wanted to do.

Well he reminded me that our phone bill will be going through so just to pay the regular payment. So I called back and told her I was just going to make my regular payment and I MADE SURE I ASKED AGAIN "Ok so next month when y'all call I will only owe $130?" She said "Yes ma'am!" Ok so fast forwarded to yesterday, a different woman than the one I normally talk to called and I said "Ok so I owe what $130, $140 maybe (with taxes and whatever else) the lady said "Umm no your payment is your regular payment, $254!" I told her "No ma'am" and she tried arguing with me claiming I talked to her last month, so now she is lying because I know who I spoke to, I even have the voicemail she left last month. So I hung up and called my husband, now he is pissed! He called the rude lady back and wanted to speak to the manager and she said she was the manager, now heres the best part....he asked her "Ok how much do we owe?" She said "$308" He said "Ok so if we pay our regular payment how much will it be next month?" SHE SAID $254!!!!

So they a ripping people off and lying about it!!!

Even the manager!! BUYERS BEWARE

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

#1209701

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your account further and see if we can help clear things up.

As soon as you get the chance, please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

@Anonymous

You work for a REnt a Center how can you help

Acceptance Now Reviews