135 E 125th St, New York, NY 10035, USA

I purchased a $500 kitchen table set from Bob's this past February. I believed doing the Acceptance Now was going to be a great way to get the item I wanted and also help build up my credit from a recent bankruptcy filing.

I've made four payments already and decide to call today to see how much the payoff amount was. $542.67 is what I was told. It appears only $30 of the amount of what I pay will go into the payment of the kitchen table. Are you kidding me?

I was not told their leasing fees were $100 a month because if that was communicated to me, that kitchen table would never have come home with me. There is no way anyone should be paying over $1000.00 + for a kitchen table set from Bob's Furniture Store! And I'm not even talking about the young, unprofessional, mumblers that they have employed. I'm asking questions about my account; if I can't understand what you are saying and I say, I'm sorry can you repeat that again, an attitude is not necessary.

Or talking about the membership they make you have regardless if you would ever use it or not.

(A membership to discounts on various items that will cost an additional fee) DO NOT PURCHASE anything from these people. What was told to me at the time of purchase and what was told to me just now was not the same.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Cons: Unprofessional customer service, Incompetent sales representative, Unprofessionalism.

Comments

Morrigan

We had same experience, they are crooked.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly never want our customers to feel this way and we would really like to look into your account further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get the chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews