Acceptance Now - Broken furniture
This will be the final (3rd) year of my contract with RAC acceptance.One year into the contract, I contacted the company about a broken media drawer.
I have yet to get them to fix the problem; however they don't forget to call about the payment when it is late. Whenever they call for the payment, that is when they remember the broken media drawer. The bedroom set I originally bought through them was initially $1,999.99+ tax with monthly payments of $298.63 for three (3) years a total of $10,750.
They F***ed me decent...did they?Bad BUSINESS.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Exceptionally high lease fees
- Lies told to me
- Being taken for a fool
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Product or service
- Media Drawer
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Ok went to el dorado was assured the furniture I was buying was high end leather. With in six months the recliner started to wear out went in spoke to..."
- "Messaged by seller that I would receive my full refund. As of yet, haven't heard anything or received my money. ..."
- "I needed to find a Mercruiser Mechanic in Cape Coral to tune my elder dad's 1998 Searay (twin Mercruiser . Challenge was I'm in NJ. So did some online searching..."