Acceptance Now - Broken furniture
This will be the final (3rd) year of my contract with RAC acceptance.One year into the contract, I contacted the company about a broken media drawer.
I have yet to get them to fix the problem; however they don't forget to call about the payment when it is late. Whenever they call for the payment, that is when they remember the broken media drawer. The bedroom set I originally bought through them was initially $1,999.99+ tax with monthly payments of $298.63 for three (3) years a total of $10,750.
They F***ed me decent...did they?Bad BUSINESS.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Exceptionally high lease fees
- Lies told to me
- Being taken for a fool
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Product or service
- Media Drawer
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "NEVER ONCE was I told I was renting ANYTHING! if you look at the document... I am now seeing that I am renting REALLY!!! so misleading.... I bought a bedroom..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Paid $34 Dollars to Next Day Air ship an important money order payment on 10/1 .. Package made it to Final city destination on 10/3.. Then Exception info appears on..."
- "I have had centurylink for a few years and it has been nothing but problems. For the last few months I have not been able to watch TV (as you..."
- "Spiral Morrigan / Moonchylde / Judi : Purchase Item number:250569804135 $31.52. Now Selling Item number: 290401782864 for $5,000. Please people read her long list of lies.Per Spiral Morrigan: One..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."