Acceptance Now - Broken furniture
This will be the final (3rd) year of my contract with RAC acceptance.One year into the contract, I contacted the company about a broken media drawer.
I have yet to get them to fix the problem; however they don't forget to call about the payment when it is late. Whenever they call for the payment, that is when they remember the broken media drawer. The bedroom set I originally bought through them was initially $1,999.99+ tax with monthly payments of $298.63 for three (3) years a total of $10,750.
They F***ed me decent...did they?Bad BUSINESS.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Exceptionally high lease fees
- Lies told to me
- Being taken for a fool
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Product or service
- Media Drawer
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "So I'm extremely angry with Acceptance Now. They sell garage sell quality funiture for maxime price. I'm currently purchasing a sectional and slat bed and mattreess. Within 2 months my..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "In Feb/2016 I purchased an Ashley bedroom set through 1stop. Delivery took about 4 weeks, but I knew it would take some time. When it arrived the delivery guy..."
- "I got quotes from several dealers. Carroll at Colony Cargo gave me the most detailed quote of any. Felt I knew what I was getting. Ordered trailer. ..."
- "I woke up like every other day, heading for school. I realized once I got to school they put Oreos in the vending machine, and after 3rd period I was..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."