Montgomery, Alabama

When I moved in to my new home in March I was a bit impatient to have my applicances so I decided to try acceptance now program which I was not too sure about how they work.

I applied online and got approved for two thousand dollars and I went to hhgreg

First off: Hhgreg had a complete set for 1799 and i was told that I could get the washing machine and the microwave.

Before I signed the paper I specifically asked the girl if I can make a $500 payment every two weeks so I can buy it off within the 90 days and she said yes.

I called in last month to make a $500 payment and I was told that I cannot make a 500 payment and they do not accept anything above the normal charge unless Im paying it off. I already spent 674 and Im losing that money because I will just return them and pay cash

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Acceptance Now Cons: Poor customer service, Contract loopholes, Extremely high lease fees.

• hhgregg refirgerator

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We can certainly understand your frustration and would like to see what we can do to help.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you have a chance. Thanks and we look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews