Columbus, Ohio

So my wife and I bought a bed and chair at Value City Furniture on W. Broad in Cols, Oh. We ended up going thru this rat hole of a finance company and regret it every second. We paid our down payment, they delivered it. However the contract was screwed up after we left it somehow disappeared from their system; Then We made a mistake and over looked the first payment that was due like a week later somehow that didn't make scene to me but ok, We made arrangements to pay it the following Friday and using our bill pay and we did stating a missed payment would not happen again because I set it up on auto pay each month thru my bank. This is where the problems come, They ended up sending a collection team after the we had made arrangements to our house, I've never heard of that ever!! My wife was home alone, The guys didn't have uniforms on, no company ID, No marked van nothing. The guy was dressed like a thug and of course my wife didn't pay them. I just could not believe this happen...So we got calls from several people including the so called manager who is brainless like the others and we reiterated the same we have an agreement and it will be paid and please do not send those thugs back to our home.

So the week of that the payment is due to send out, more calls and the day after the payment was processed guess what, the same thugs show up only I was home and saw for my very own self that they were dressed like total thugs! No ID, No uniform and no marked van to tell they were legit.

After this, We decided to call the manager and tell them to go to *** and come pick up your *** and if you send your thugs back we will take legal action and or I'll call the police and file a harassment claim. Then their tune changed.

Stay away from Them and don't do business with them at all,

The people there are heather, danielle, jennifer and some guy who refused to give me his name...their phone: 614.274-2228 They are nothing but crooks, who don't know how to operate a computer, or do business with people...They lie...Worst company ever to deal with!!!

Acceptance Now Cons: Deceptive practices, False information, That they make you pay more than the agreement.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We're disappointed to hear that you have not enjoyed your experience with us and would really like to speak with you further and look into what happened.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you have a free moment? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews