283 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH 03060, USA

BUNCH OF LIARS!!!. I signed my contract with Robinson at the Bobs Furniture in Nashua NH.

I wanted to do the early purchase option for around 1800.00$ I had a balance of 440.00 left as i was told two months ago, I called back two weeks ago to find out my remaining balance and when my 90 days was up. They told me my total purchase price is 2086.00 and that i still owe over 500.00!!!! They said a former employee who was recently let go, that he messed up my paper work and I had to deal with the price they are giving me and the price on my paper difference. I tried getting a hold of MIMI who is the area manager they told me it could be 3 months before she called me because they are very busy!!!!

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!! IM THE CUSTOMER, I'M THE REASON YOU'RE IN BUSINESS!!! Please stay away from these liars!

I will never recommend anyone to them. I will always be calling Bobs furniture cooperate to let them know the issue i had with acceptance now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Acceptance Now Cons: Being misled, Did not like this store and manager, Being taken for a fool.

• rip off loan companies

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way and we'd appreciate discussing your concerns further so we can do our best to address them.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews