Columbia, Maryland

Do not do business with this company they're scammers. They will try and tie you to their loans yet they sell you defective merchandise.

RUN DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!! TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE. I bought a very expensive retractable bed from Bob's furniture and in less than a month I found that they had sold me a defective bed that endangered my minor daughter's life and the bolts on the bed ripped my skin each time I made the bed. The retractable bed frame lifted up and the entire bed sunk in causing my daughter head injuries, and I pulled my back trying to pull my daughter out of the bed.

It's been over a month since their technicians and LLC claims person came to our home to see the problem, and they've never gotten back to me with any findings of their defective bed regarding our claims, yet this injury involved a minor. We even showed them the video of how the bed frame lifted and hit my daughter's head but all we've received is a run around and nobody wants to claim responsibility.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Acceptance Now Cons: I dont care attitude.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. Providing our customers with safe and quality products is a top priority for us.

We'd really like to look into your concerns further.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get the chance. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews