1400 Park Manor Blvd, Robinson Township, PA 15949, USA
1.3

I signed up and was told 90 days same as cash and I ask that question at least 10 times to be sure. go to sign the contract and notice it is not what they said.

The rep said it must be a computer issue so he asks his supervisor who said contact corporate. Well 15 phone calls later and 3 different explanations about the transaction, I waited for a call from the district manager or the area supervisor who failed to return calls. I had to keep calling him and when I did speak to him lacked professionalism. I recognized this was not for me and canceled contract.

About a month later, even though they said it doesn't go on your credit report and no credit required, the transaction WAS on my credit report.

Thankfully when I canceled the report indicated a zero balance but all in all, misleading company and tactics and they prey on folks in many ways one which is they assume everyone reads (knows how to read) and rather than be legally required to read that fine print they hope you DONT understand and are desperate to get the credit to leave with that furniture deal. So if you are illiterate dont be ashamed, be aware and take a reading person with you so you know that you are buying 1000.00 worth of furniture for 2500.00

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Preferred solution: be honest and dont offer one thing to get a signature and then change the terms of the deal..

Acceptance Now Cons: Told me one thing and then tried t get me to sign for another.

Comments