Clarksville, Indiana

Went in thinking i was paying to own the furniture and now being told that i was only renting. I've paid over $150 more then what the actual furniture is selling for in-store and now was told that I would have to make 15 more payments because only $42 is going toward purchase the rest is rental.

So it would be a total of $2,100 for $600 work of furniture. This is not what was explained to me and their paperwork is confusing. Also looking at the paperwork there is a man's signature even though a women was helping me. I've tried several times to call the district manager and never receive a call back.

I'm so pissed I just wasted $700. I would never recommend this company they are as bad as pay day loans.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Reason of review: didn't get what i signed up for.

Preferred solution: i've paid off the price of the furniture. i just want the furniture without paying trip the selling price..

Acceptance Now Cons: Repeatedly lied to, No phone answer, False information to credit bureau, Being lied to, False reports.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We’d be more than happy to speak with you directly about your payments and make sure everything is clear.

Please give our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you!

Acceptance Now Reviews