Sacramento, California

I called in to pay my bill, once I gave her my card number I asked her to repeat the number cause I thought I said one of the numbers backwards and she just ignored me and was like "do you want your confirmation number" so I said "oh did it go through" and she said yes, so I guess it was right but that didn't bother me it was when I asked her if she could tell me my remaining balance and also if she could tell me how much my initial balance was when I got my furniture and her response was, (with an attitude) "Do you not have your papers?" as if I was bothering her with my questions. Very rude! And way to expensive, I regret going through them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We're sorry to hear you feel this way about your experience.

We always want our customers to receive the best service possible so if there's anything else we can do please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you!

Acceptance Now Reviews