My daughter got a loan almost 3 years ago and she's still on $800 Loan. She was almost a month late and they send someone out to see about repossessing a mattress that is almost paid. Very petty. There not worth the hassle.

There's other companies much better to deal with and they charge a late fee after the day u was to pay, there really no grace period at all. I would never deal with this company. They call before your payment is due the interest is high. My daughter got a loan almost 3 years ago and she's still on $800 Loan.

There not worth the hassle. There's other companies much better to deal with and they charge a late fee after the day u was to pay, there really no grace period at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hi there, I work with Acceptance Now. We really hate to hear that your experience wasn't enjoyable.

We'd love to chat with you in order to see if we can help clear things up.

Please give our team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you!

Acceptance Now Reviews