1.3

I only have two payments left on my account. I am having a bad experience with the new guy Eric, he is too impulsive.

Try to set up an arrangement with him but he still called me every single day. Now I'm at the point where I let him know just come get the bed but he still calling me every day even though I told him that.

Just because of this bad experience makes me not want to do business there again. I love the last girl at the Polaris location I think her name was to Shawna, but anyway I just think you should know who's in charge of acceptance now and that he's not doing a good job.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Horrible just horrible! I lost.

My job filed for ui benefits and told acceptance now I want to use the ins I'm paying every month. Now they claim they need ui stubs which I don't have cause no benefits have been paid yet. I gave them the determination letter from ui but they call me 3 to 5 times daily demanding payment! What did I pay insurance for if they aren't applying it?

I'm filing a lawsuit! False ads and misleading!

Why do you need to make "arrangements"? Oh, I see.

You're a late payer and you want them to bow down to you. No, I don't work for them!

They should give two weeks to pay in full and stop harassing customers,who have been paying!!!

@Anonymous

Why not do what you agreed to do...pay on or before the due date? It works every time!!!

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way and we'd appreciate discussing your concerns further so we can do our best to address them.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews