Albuquerque, New Mexico
1.3

Well it seems like I'm not the only one having issues with this company sure wish I would have checked this before doing business with them. Worst company I have ever dealt with.

I purchased a tv in February and was told I would have to make payments for 3 months and the tv would be mine. After the last payment I get a call asking when I would be making the next payment. I said never because I already made the 3 payments. Of course the associate who I made the agreement with no longer works with the company.

After much arguing I agreed to pay another 400 on top of the 600 I already paid to pay off the account. This was several months ago, they are now harrassing my references trying to get ahold of me instead of just calling me.

I called Sergio and he now says I owe another $1000 and all he does is scream and yell at me on the phone. I offered to return the tv for a refund of what I paid and all he said was, "There will be no refunds." After 15 minutes of him yelling at him I finally hung up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing.

Preferred solution: To not have to pay more money than I agreed to..

Comments

I am glad i checked for reviews of this company before i opted in ..I will not be doing business with them now due to all these bad complaints ..i dont think i read not one good review about acceptance now

Find it hard to believe any of this happened Read your agreement before you sign up for anything, and before you post on a complaint website. *sighs*

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your account further and see if we can help clear things up.

Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews