I had illness in my family, and had problems making my monthly payment for computer and other item I purchased from HHGregg, which has now closed. I was contacted as usual (before bill is due), and scheduled a payment date, then was late on that payment, and asked if I could bring in what I had (as I want ed to pay the bill).

I was told they had to have the full amount due. I could not make the payment (after making them for more than a year). I kept thinking things should have been close to being paid in full. I was told I owed $1000 before payoff.I continue to receive phone calls three times /day, and two of my neighbors brought to my attention a lady, and a huge guy come to my door on the weekends (I work extra job).

They had been leaving the card (Acceptance Regional). These same neighbors recorded these Acceptance Reps come to my door and shatter the glass on my front door. I have the video, and description of these two people. Is this not destruction of the real property of my landlord (I rent the home)?

Is this not illegal? These people are thugs!

I have now received an email from their attorney, asking for the items. Who the *** is going to pay for the shattered window!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Electronics Leasing.

Reason of review: You are the mob, and hire thugs.

Preferred solution: When I get back home (into town), give their garbage back to them, and sue the *** out of them for illegal collections tactics and bullying.

Comments