I have an account with RAC Acceptance for two years. I paid benefits plus incase i lost my job.

I ended up losing my job and filed for benefits plus. I completed the forms provided by the manager and was assured my forms were complete and forwarded for activation of the benefits. I called the store on 10 occasions and visited the store to check on the status of the benefit. I was told each time receipt had been verified, status check were done and were pending.

After a month i received a notice that my agreement was breached for lack of pay and called benefits plus. The management of RAC had never forwarded my paperwork for processing. I contacted the store and the manager admitted that my application was still sitting in the file, thus she and other store associates had lied to me on several times regarding the status and verification that had been made. this is incompetency of misrepresentation at its highest level.

I have also asked via the store manager have the district manager call me on several ocassions but no call thus far, not sure if the dis.

mgr.

does not want to talk or if the store manager wont forward my request. (woodbridge, va) 9-2014

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Comments

Hi, I work with Acceptance Now. We’d be more than happy to take a look at your account to see what’s going on, so please give us a call at 800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance. Thank you!

Acceptance Now Reviews