Murrieta, California

My husband and I made an agreement with RAC (Acceptance Now). The first Month Acceptance now sent someone to my home to collect payment.

It wasn't due yet! I became frustrated with this company and decided to stop further payment due to the harassment. Daphne is the sales person we worked with, she continually called me and my family members, she called my husbands place of work and threatened to go to his place of work and talk to his supervisor. I called Daphne in anger and told her I would file a lawsuit.

Im not going to let them screw me. MY question to you is, are you interested in fighting back?

I am trying to file a class action lawsuit against this fraudulent company. If interested contact me at kelly_richard82@yahoo.com

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Acceptance Now Cons: Terrible customer service, Exceptionally high lease fees, Being lied to, Price.

Comments

I too am frustrated with the lies from acceptance now. Was told a refund would be issued in 7-10 days, written in writing by manager, it's now going to be a month and still no refund.

Did u file? I am considering filing in Illinois. Please reply

i too am trying to start a class action law suit against acceptance now in California. they are just screwing to many people over !

Yes interested