Atlanta, Georgia
2.3

This company is designed to make you pay the full 18 months. A number of time I tried to give 4 or 5 hundred dollars extra but you can only pay your monthly payment and they will only except two payments at a time.

They're scamming to get more money.

They need to be soon. I've never heard of a company not wanting your money.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Amen I was told 90 days same as cash but they fixed it to where I would be paying 4x the amount of my purchase Do NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We would be happy to discuss your concerns further and answer any questions you may have about our processes.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186 whenever you get the chance. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.

@Anonymous

This program is a ripoff, stop this practice of preying on peoples low credit scores knowing being late on payments will def happen. I am in middle of real situation with your Saugus Mass store.

I walked in with partial payment and refused my money as well. Completely disgusted on how banks and financial organizations treat fellow Americans and how they are willing to destroy there credit and sense of independence.

Acceptance Now Reviews