Shreveport, Louisiana

I feel so used and abused and discounted. I bought a 62" inch, Samsung T.V.

in 2014. But because of family emergency has caused me to move from Houston to Shreveport, and no longer need tv., they (Julisa in Willowbrook location) gave me phone # to call Acceptance Now here in Shreveport ( Youree Dr.) but they said they didn't have room, then they told me to call rental center, they (Fred), said the samething. I felt like Joseph & Mary, when they were told "no room at the Inn". So I'm being forced to take tv back to Houston.

They are not taking into consideration that I have been a great customer paying my bill on time & sometimes early of $178 of almost 2yrs. I ask to speak to supervisor, but she was to busy, but said she will pass info to the district Mgr.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Tv Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly never want our customers to feel used or upset.

We'd really like to look into your concerns further and see if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around.

When you get a chance would you please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews