Druid Hills, Georgia

I bought a Tv with this company and the fees and interest unbelievable top of the roof. They are good overcharging all the time.

Horrible, ,,horrible experience.

Never going back with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Tv Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to feel that they've had a good experience with us and we'd be more than happy to look into your account and discuss your payment concerns with you.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you have a free moment? Thank you.

@Anonymous

I wouldn't dare admit that you work with Acceptance Now. Their employees are rude.

I owe my VERY last payment and didn't receive a paycheck as planned the day after my payment was due. Your employees or fellow co-workers have harassed me and basically call me a liar. Now they are threatening to pick up my TV and when I called to see what the final total was it is now almost $200. When I told the young lady she was crazy and that my account is not 30 days past due she then decided to tell me my payment due is only approximately $120.

Although, I still don't have the funds as I still have not received a paycheck and am scheduled to get paid Friday. I am in the process of finding another job since I can't get paid by my current employer. I will NEVER do business with Acceptance again.

They left a message for me the other day saying my payment history was HORRIBLE and they couldn't allow me to keep the TV or wait for me to make my final payment. I have you know my payment has been paid ON TIME every month, maybe one or two days past the due date.

Acceptance Now Reviews