Lafayette, Louisiana

I left this store througly disguised.they operate under the conn's name,was only told they were acceptance now after mentioning conns,then they stated they were not.staff unprofessional,backwards in gathering information.after do many blunders i told them to cancel my orders,a total waste of 2hrs.I'm referring them to the Better business Bureau.

Comments

I have had a rough couple of months and have gotten behind on all of my bills. We just tried to pay 2 months of payments for furniture and set up auto pay and they said pay it off or we ate coming to get it. Way to turn down money from someone who is trying!

I also canceled an order. I had chatted with someone online in reference to mattresses.

Long story short after I hung up I received a contract via email that I could barely read and they wanted me to sign. I called the store and she said that my order had already been paid for and delivery was set up. What????? How did all this happen without my signature?

I had a bad feeling just by those actions and cancelled the entire transaction.

I felt they were trying to bully me into a purchase. Glad I decided to read these comments..

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly don't want our customers to feel this way and would like to get in touch to get more information to better understand and resolve your concerns.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews