Cape Coral, Florida

I have had the WORST experience with this company !! They are liars, rude, and extremely bad with customer service.

They will not let me pay off my loan. Therefore racking up more interest. Telling me its for my own protection that they will not accept the loan pay off over the phone. They can not accept payments over the phone for more than 500.00.

Then saying no more than 2 payments. Talking in circles.Then telling me the only way I can pay the loan off is if I come in to the store. Not caring at all if I am able to make it to the store or not. I asked her for her last name and she refused to give it to me.

Telling me she was the only Dana in the store. Well thank you Dana Bonelli for your outstanding customer service skills. I hope you are treated just the way you treat people. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE.

They are thieves and underhanded. And Dana, one more thing, if you feel like you are being spoken to like a child maybe thats telling you something.

Deborah Blackman

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be more than happy to address your concerns.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

@Anonymous

Hello,

Yes, I will be in contact with you. Thank you for responding to my post.

You're rude and maybe you should read your contract before you sign anything this company helped you because your credit is too bad to get the store credit card. Maybe if you made better life choices you would not need to bully people.

@Anonymous

I'm not bullying anyone. What are you talking about?

If you would have answered my questions nicely, I would have responded the same. You got on the phone with an attitude so I responded the same to you. Yet another reason why you should not deal with the public, you insult them for their bad credit, very nice, assuming I made poor choices. Medical expenses and unemployment were the reasons.

Now I will be filling a complaint against you with Acceptance Now as well as Rooms to Go. The only poor choice I made was dealing with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews