Nashua, New Hampshire
1.8

I went to acceptance now at bob's furniture in Nashua NH to boost my credit, the sales person at bobs told me, make sure you pay off the payments in 12 months. that's what I did.

but I was shocked when I found out after the first year I have to make the same payments for 24 more months, basically I will end up paying 300%!! of the value of the furniture I got. the acceptance now Rep. didn't explain the terms.

and I took the word of bob's sales person. I talked to the district manager of acceptance now, he said you didn't read the contract its your fault. then I called RAC customer service at 1-800-422-8186, they opened a ticket for me and said the same district manager will call you within 24 hours. I said ok may be talking to him again will solve the problem.

it's been 4 days and he hasn't call me yet. bottom line stay away from this service..

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Acceptance Now Cons: Interest amount, Unprofessional customer service, Online bill pay.

• rip off loan companies
  • misleading business practices

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd really like to help resolve your case and get you back in touch with your DM. Please give the customer service team a call back at 1-800-422-8186 with your reference number and they can help take care of you.

@Anonymous

I already called once. But I will give it another shot.

Which reference number should I give them? The review number or the reference number when I called last week?

My reference number when I called RAC is 466448.

Acceptance Now Reviews