Richardson, Texas
1.6

I too had problems with them, neither was i late and they do harass you. In fact they showed up at my door todaay with a truck.

No where near a 30 day lat not even ten. Husband gave the phone to the guy and i stearnly told him that i was not late and to never show up at my house again. This over priced $$$. If it was not for the fact thai i have almost a year invested I'd let them come get this thing.

I am also waiting on the general manager to call. In fact i gave prepared a cease and desist letter. I have not missed a payment and have every intention on making them, but don't bug me! Go after theafter the ones who steal your stuff and sell it.

Notbrhe ones who are buying them. And thenbthere is anb $8.75 waiver fee and a $10 reinstatemrnt fee. Foe what?. Ticked me off.

Im so close to contactung having Becky Oliver or Deanna Dewberry od the news media investigate them.

Talk about hidden fees.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

#1202590

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. It's against our policy to harass customers or others by calling repeatedly when the customer isn't able to talk.

We'd be happy to discuss your concerns further so we can do our best to address them. Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 whenever you get a chance.

#1202902
@Anonymous

Thank you for the heads up, I will give this one chance tomorrow.

#1203494