Raleigh, North Carolina

I was considering using Acceptance Now for a Rooms to Go purchase in Raleigh, N.C., however after reading so many negative reviews on this site and others have decided to forego my purchase through them at this time. I went by to see what the options were should I decide to use them including the 90 day purchase and discovered through this board and other sources the monthly rental fee, 10% additional fee and all were not disclosed in the 90day purchase price as many of you here have found out afterwards. Thanks for the info guys and my advice would be to all others to seek other means of financing your purchase to discourage doing business with deceiving companies such as this.

Reason of review: Very Deceiving.

Comments

Rooms to Go? In Raleigh, NC?

The one on Glenwood Avenue. Don't waste your money there.

I did and deeply regret it. Things look nice in the showroom but it's terrible quality.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We’d welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your concerns, and see what we can do to turn those feelings around.

Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance. Thanks!

Acceptance Now Reviews