Kennedy Township, Pennsylvania

I fill as I was miss lead with information. I had a fire place in the lay away at Bob's funiture the total cost was with tax 900.00, I had paid over 600.00, I owed a little over 300.00, I wanted to get it right befor Christmas so I thought this would work for me.

Not understanding that I was going to be charged double in price after 90 days!! Before I could get it I had to pay additional money, then I made a payment in the amount that was requested to pay!! I called to get the pay off in The of March thinking I only owe about 150. I was told my bill was 899.00, I was asking why when I paid over 600.00 on it, and other money well the man told me because of the contract I have to pay ?

I was so miss informed .Had I understood the agreement the fire place would stayed in the layaway and I would have paid it off. This Acception Now is awful I will tell everyone I know do not do Acceptance Now...

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Property Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want to make sure our customers are well-informed of our processes and we'd like to discuss your concerns further.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186 whenever you get a chance. Thanks and we look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews