Acceptance Now Property Rental Review from Jacksonville, Florida
My husband and I purchased a couch and bunkbed from American signature furniture, at the time my husband had extremely good credit but was only offered acceptance now 120 days so we went ahead and used them knowing we would pay it off before the 120days. When I would call to make a payment trying to make a double payment I was told by Tracy I was only allowed to make the amount due and was not allowed to make any more than that. When I called on the due date September 7th 2015 at the end of the 120 days I was told my agreement was up the prior month, "Aug 15th" and I owed over twice as much as I had planned one paying they day. I called over and over for the next few days and just began to make monthly payments because the agreement was misplaced. I now have the agreement and now know I was right in the situation and now have given AN almost three times the amount originally owed and still have more to go. I was told by the new assistant manager at the Atlantic Boulevard location that customers making double payments at that location was not the practice of Tracy and she would not take double payments and they missread the date on screen when I called to pay it off.
I have tried to make a deal with this office but it has gone too far. I have called the States Attorneys office and now will make a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I feel I have given enough of my money to this company and hope to God no one else is scammed by them.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False reports
- Pissed off lied to false information
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Purchased a New HP Pavilion Entertainment PC Notebook with Integrated Webcam, Model# dv6910us, July 2008. Did not purchase an extended warranty because thought "HP" was a dependable brand that would..."
- "Mother's day 2016 started off wonderful until we decided to order carryout from the Denny's at 10445 Atlantic Blvd. Jacksonville FL 32225. The poor customer service can be reached at..."
- "Ordered and paid for via Paypal in December. Delivered 2/9/16. Sofa great! Loveseat damaged with a hole in the armrest and lighted cup holder would not shut off and a..."