Boston, Massachusetts

Hellio. Im sorry to inform you of unproffessinal custome service.

Serval times.i had to drivev over 20 miles to make a payment. Only to get there and no one available to take my payment only to travel back the next day. And the rep.would not except my payment because i could not pay the late charge at the time. Which is do you want payment or not.

And you do not any extra payment. Unless it is a double payment. This is the worst contract u have ever seen. Im so pissed off with acceptance now i d not understand.

What to. I have invested quit a bit of money in this furniture, that i have also had to have reparied sevarl times within six months of having it. I want outbof thud contract. .

yours truly one pissed off customer. What am to do if i cant make my payment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Property Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hi there. I work with Acceptance Now and I'm sorry to hear you feel this way about your experience with us.

We'd be more than happy to speak with you directly about any outstanding questions or concerns you have, so give us a call at 1-800-422-8186 when you get a chance. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews