Nashua, New Hampshire

Wow...... NEVER AGAIN will i deal with them.

I borrowed $500. and now owe 650. because it was not paid in 3 months when it has only been 3 1/2 months wanted to pay in full until i found out they added 45% interest and i now owe more than i even borrowed. they do not accept checks............

only cash / credit.......... that should have been a warning to begin with. Not everyone pays by debit cards..... my personally like the check for documentation.

I called to discuss this and was told "i was not in that day" "i would have explained the process better" well that is a little late now.......

so now i have to pay almost 1500 for a couch that cost me 500 to finance with 250 down..........

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Cons: Harassment, Nasty attitudes and strong arm in purchasing, Price, Interest amount.

• misleading business practices

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way and we'd be happy to look into your concerns further and see if there is anything we can do to turn your feelings around.

Please reach out to our customer care team at 1-800-422-8186 whenever you get the chance. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews