Tecumseh, Kansas
3.3

I worked with the store manager ( Heather) on payments. Her boss ( Donna) calls me when she was out demanding two months payment with an employee at my door threatening to take my furniture.

This was because I was late on another payment and my contract expired. My ability to renew my contract had an extra 15 day window. Donna completely disregarded this statement in Black and White. She wad rude, obbrasive, and unprofessional during this process.

I travel monthly and refuse to set up auto draft payments due to issues with companies drawing more than agreed amounts to rush account closure. No payment went over a month and i maintained contact with the store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We're sorry to hear you didn't have the best experience with us.

We'd really like to learn more about your concerns so we can best address them and turn your experience around.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186 when you get the chance. We look forward to hearing from you.

@Anonymous

Sure

Jennie
@Anonymous

Good morning. I reported this matter using the number provided approximately 13 March.

I don't believe anyone has returned my call. Is there anything else I should be doing to get this sought out or can someone reach out to me again?

Acceptance Now Reviews