Surprise, Arizona
1.2

Horrible service, horrible people. I was one day after my 90 days pay off and when I call to payoff the say my amount is back up to paying what I paid for the couch.

They have no respect for their customers. The guy I signed my contract with is no longer with them and the "Acceptance Now" states they cannot honor the word of the finance manager who promised me if I couldn't pay off the furniture on time that they would swap it out for something else and my 90 days would start over. No help. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Thankfully they are going out of business. Crooks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

How about class action law suit?

#1119691

I hope they go out of business they are crooks

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We aim to provide each member with excellent service and and excellent experiences and are disappointed to hear you are not feeling good about yours.

We certainly never want you to feel disrespected and would really like to look into your concerns further and see what we can do to help.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews