Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

HORRIBLE COMPANY. I worked there and quit.

Horrible company, horrible workers and customer service. They are LIARS and scammers. The district manager Jimmy is VERY unprofessional. He talks about everyone like a little girl to each other, curses at his employees and talks to them as if they are his children.

He was the ultimate reason why I decided to even quit. The training sucks, the even though the managers were cool. But Jimmy, is not someone you want to deal with or work for. he doesn't even know how to do his own job!

And would take his time giving ppl their refunds. Don't do business with this company, don't work for this company nothing. It's horrible and no I'm not saying this cause I'm bitter, I quit..

I didn't get fired...& there are tons of other ppl that have quit in the last few weeks. ACCEPTANCE NOW IS HORRIBLE

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We would encourage you to reach out to the Coworker Relations Hotline with more information from you so that we can address your concerns. You can call the Hotline at 1-800-675-0825.

@Anonymous

Please know that you are not saving face with consumers by continuing to post these generic BS replies to the CONSTANT stream of negative reviews exposing your immoral -- and should be illegal -- "business" practices.

The word is getting out and I, for one, can't wait for the day that we hear that this company has been forced to repay the countless consumers they've ripped off and then SHUT DOWN. I'll gladly add my name to any and all Class Action suits that are filed against you.