New York, New York

Exactly. I asked to speak to a manager and she said she want at liberty to talk over my contract with me.

It's been almost a year. And they called my father , and have been nonstop harassment. I've paid on time and made few late payments. They refuse to talk about the contract and very disrespectful.

I still owe the same amount of money since I started paying. On fact at least 1400 more than I was approved for. Why are they getting away with this. And have threatened to come remove the furniture.

Which is unreal. They are a very shifty shady company, which didn't appear as so in the beginning. I thought I would have a better outcome with this being there was no credit checks or anything.

This is so displeasing. I def need a lawyer to help consult this matter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We’d be more than happy to speak with you about this and see what we can do to help sort things out with your contract.

We certainly don’t want you to disrespected or in the dark regarding your payments.

Please give our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance. Thanks!

Acceptance Now Reviews