Los Angeles, California
4.1

POOREST MOST TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! :I called to make my monthly payment accordingly as I signed the contract I would make Monthly payments .

I called the (714) 973-4837 number to the Santa Ana, CA location . A female named MIRIAM answered. ...from the beginning of the contact she sound very unprofessional. .greeting was very short sounded not interested in assisting me ..jumped into asking me when I get paid and calculating my last and next payday?

????ARE YOU SERIOUS? ???.I then told Miriam why all the unnecesssry questions I have been a RAC customer for 1yr and loyal in making my payments. She replied with We always ask our customers their payroll schedule. .I told NO that is false I been paying each month and NEVER BEEN ASKED THESE QUESTIONS.

..she then lied to and told me "well its a new procedure that we do ask ". She got very defensive, argumentive, with a loud rude tone, talking over me, and wouldn't allow me to speak . I asked her to let me speak with someone else Bcuz the way she sound VERY STREET , DOWN TALKING ME AS A CUSTOMER, I TOLD I REFUSE TO GIVE HER MY PAYMENT, MUCHLESS, TRUST HER IN GIVING HER MY CREDIT CARD INFO . I asked her to let me talk to someone else , said no one else is there that can take my paymen (ANOTHER LIE) i told her better yet let me talk to your manager , She told my another LIE in telling me she is the MANAGER.

I told her she wasn't getting a payment from me and I need to talk to someone else there. ..she said she will have someone else call me back and HUNG UP ON ME. I WILL NOT BE GIVING MY PAYMENT OVER THE TELEPHONE EVER. ..AND AFTER I COMPLETE PAYING FOR MY PURCHASE.

..I AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING NOT EVER DOING BUSINESS WITH RAC....BECAUSE OF THIS ONE INDIVIDUAL....I DON'T WHERE THEY GOT HER FROM , BUT SHE IS IN THE WRONG PLACE AND IN THE WRONG POSITION! !!

SHE NEEDS SOME EDUCATION AND TRAINING ON HOW TO SPEAK TO PEOPLE AND LEARN CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments