Jacksonville, Florida
1.5

I called acceptance now to inquire about getting my furniture fixed. After talking to the csr, I was told that the insurance that I have also includes a disability package that would pay $1000 or 4 months towards my furniture if something happens to me on the job.

Well some did happen in Nov '15. After going to their office in Jax, FL, I was met by the District Manager Scott. We went over my contract after a very long battle where he kept telling me that I DIDN'T have benefits plus pkg. To his smug surprise there is it big as day, my signature accepting the plan.

Unfortunately for me, they never took the payments out for this plan but they did for the fire/theft plan that I didn't need because I have apartment insurance. I proceeded to ask Scott who was at fault for this and he said all parties (which includes me the customer). Can u believe this!

No one apologized or anything. I don't care if ur sitting on crates, don't mess with this company!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Comments