Highlands, Texas

I went to Conns to try to buy a bed. My credit didnt pass so they gave me Acceptance Now.

They took my $140. and wanted $37 more for a down pmt. I had my grandson with me and needed to go home. I returned the next day but then the monthly pmts were too much for me cuz I live on a fixed income.

Then they told me I couldnt get my money back. What??? I was flabbergasted!! So we tried other things but still no go.

They wanted more for the down pmt and too much monthly. I couldnt believe it. So a few weeks later I went to see if the Christmas sales would help me. No luck.

I spoke to a manager to see if could get my money back from Acceptance and all his reason was and is.... We do not give refunds.

And he gave me a number to call.

I want my money back!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Call 18886722411 that's our corp that'll light a fire under the district mgrs ***. They can not keep your money, hopefully you kept a reciept

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be more than happy to look into your payment concerns and see if there's anything we can do to help.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you!

@Anonymous

If this does not help or work, you can always go to small claims court. It will cost them a lot to send someone to spend a day at court defending their system.

Acceptance Now Reviews