Hanover Park, Illinois

Think twice about signing this agreement .... VERY HIGH interest , EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE at the Orland park Illinois location , and if ur payment does not fall on a pay period they will calllllll u EVERY DAY even though u make a promise to pay on ur pay day .

Somehow my work number mysteriously needed to be updated and after I refused to give them my work number the sales associate AND. Manager refuseddddd to take my payment unless I updated my account with my work number , I explained to them that I CAN NOT BE harassed at my place of employment everyday so they can call me me on my cell phone and that wasn't good enough , my payment was refused after I asked 5 times for them to take my payment. I called the online number and a young lady helped me create my acct and pay on line !!! ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS !

I purchased items that totaled 1,800 dollars and after reviewing the amount to pay if I allow this *** contract to term out I will end up paying almost 5,000 for my products !!!

Pay attention and read ... Best choice is to go elsewhere !NEVER EVER AGAIN WILL I BE DESPERATE TO BUY A *** BED !

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We work hard to provide each customer with excellent customer service, and would like to speak with you further and address your concerns.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews