Fairfield, Ohio

I'm in the process of buying furniture as of 2-8-2014 I called to make an payment before my 2-15-2014 due date . Derricka.

Is who I usually make my payment to but I was told she no longer work at that location , so I spoke to someone her name was Samantha she in formed me that I old 185 $ I explained I don't I'm not late and you must have the wrong person , she said no I owe 185 $ I ask could I speak to someone over her she said no she said she was the only one I could talk to . I kept trying to call back to other people she stated if I call corporate they would transfer me back to her .for February , March and April I tried to resolve this I even spoke to Mr. Bob , or Mr. Bill the manager in Centerville plus I spoke to a lady that she said she was under Mr.

Bod . I very been in the hospital with chest pain several time I've changed my number twice I've spoke with civil about this I have my receipt We're I made my payment . I've had it I've done my best to resolve this issue but SAMANTHA has blow this up she cause this problem I've even recently talked with Derricka Samantha couldn't tell me we're the payment come from she replied Derricka didn't do her paper work right and she found late fees , Derricka told me it was true I've always paid my bill late fees and all .

At the end of the day Samantha wanted me to resign a contract I told her no I have my contract I'm not signing another one absolutely not I never had any intentions in Stelling or trying not to pay for my furniture this mess Samantha has created . I have witness on how unprofessional Samantha is I have proof I've tried to pay and I was told her manager Samantha has be told how unprofessional she is and has nothing been done or said to her .This has to be resolved Samantha has to be accountable

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Comments

Hi, I work with RAC Acceptance and we are sorry to hear about this. We always want our customers to be happy and what you’ve described is not the way we like to do business.

We would like to help resolve this issue and see what we can do to make things right.

If you call 1-800-422-8186, we will be able to get more details from you and address any other concerns. Thanks.

Acceptance Now Reviews