Downers Grove, Illinois

I wrote a review in regards to poor customer service and my payment being refused unless I gave them another work number . I am HAPPY To say that after complaining to the 1800 number on line I reviewed a call rather quickly from the district manager by the name of Renee Sanders ....

Very nice lady ! This all took place on 11-20-15 needless to say on 11-21-15 she gave me a follow up call and was very apologetic and had spoken to the manager and sales rep in regards to the way my call and their refusal of my payment was handled . Renee offered me a reduction in my next monthly payment for all the aggravation that I went through .. I wasn't expecting it and am satisfied !!

Thank u RENEE sanders thumbs up for ur professionalism and kindness ! Orland park Illinois store

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We’re so happy to hear that Renee handled your issue with professionalism and kindness and helped resolve it quickly.

We care about each customer and want to help in any way we can!

Thanks for being a customer. We look forward to helping you rent some amazing products soon!

Acceptance Now Reviews