My husband went into the local HH Gregg in Greenville SC and purchased a package deal of kitchen appliances and paid for 2 of them on a credit card we had and then financed the other 2 with Acceptance now. The total was $2482.40 and we made 6 payments totaling $1786.62 and on the 98th day of the loan i called in to pay it off and was told we owed $1775.24.

The interest rate was 55% according to Jamie. I almost fell out of my chair on this. When i had called in and made the payment before this the lady that took the payment in store stated that i would be fine to pay it off in December but this was not the case. When i tried to disagree with them Jamie stated that is the way it is.

I cannot believe that this is all legal on a 98 day loan.

Jamie stated this was a 90 day same as cash but when i went online to make payments it would not allow anything over $185.71 so i would have to call into the store to finish the amounts that i wanted to pay and then they charged me a fee to make it in the store. I will never ever do business with them or HH Gregg again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: refund all or part of the interest.

Comments

The same thing happened to me. I made a purchase ose of 2500 put a down payment of 350 and paid 200 a month for twelve months and come to find out on the 12th month only 215 dollars was paid off my balance and my balance is stil 2285 I feel ripped of none of this was explaind to me when first signing the contract.Please run dont ever sign with this company. oh and one of my payment was less than 30 days late and a repo man was outside my house smh.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd like to look into your account and see if there's any way we can help. Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 at your earliest convenience.

Acceptance Now Reviews