North Charleston, South Carolina

I got an item that was suppose to be paid off May 15 which was a Sunday. I've been calling these people to find out the payoff amount since that day was the last day.

I have a busy life and I don't remember anything. Since no one was answering the phone, I went there May 16, guess what no one was there and it was after 2 pm. So I called back after 4 and the girl said she had to restart he computer and never called back. Now my payoff amount is back to near the price of what the item costed the first time.

I'm not paying anything other than what would be price it would be before the due date. Why? These people would be calling me the day it's due any other time but this month they decide not to remind me since this month would be the month I was still in my 90 pay out option. That's how you know when a company is shady.

I never had any issues with the until this. I'm saying this now, if nobody resolves this issue by the end of this month May 2016, they won't ever get another dime from unless it's the original payoff under $300. I don't get if it goes on my credit report or not.

Shady is shady. If a company can multiple times a day on due date but not call on the last day for the payoff day, they don't deserve to get paid.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We're sorry to hear your recent experience was not up to par.

We'd definitely like to get some additional details about your concerns so we can do our best to address them. Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance.

Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews