Taylor, Texas
1.2

I was advised that my lease agreement would be 18 months if I didn't purchase 90 days same as cash. I discovered that the term is actually 36 months.

I was also advised that the "Lease" agreement would help build my credit. It shows on my crefit report as a "Rental" agreement. This company's store associates are rude, unprofessional, use harrassing tactics, and literally mislead and lie.

I would be interested in filing a class action lawsuit in regards to their deceptive practices towards lower income consumers and the interest amounts charged. The Benefits Plus program is a separate scam and lawsuit altogether.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I have paid 3 thousand dollars on 32hundred dollars worth of furniture in six months..I called to pay it off and I was told the payoff is 32 hundred dollars..you explain this so I can understand. I have experienced rip offs, but this is armed robbery.Hello, you lied to me..I would be ashamed to tell someone that I worked for that outfit. Bid G does'nt like this..

Please keep us posted I would like additional information on this

I also feel that the manager at the Acceptance Now location I did business with is RUDE!! I will NEVER purchase ANYTHING from this store EVER again and I advise others not to either !!!

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel harassed, mislead, or disrespected and would like to speak with you further about your concerns.

When you have a moment, would you please give our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186? Thank you.

Myself, and another local customer have had the same issue and would love to talk to you about the class action suit.. We all should do SOMETHING people need to know they are crooked!

@Anonymous

I will be talking to a law firm later this week and will post contact info to discuss further. I am very disappointed with my experience with this company. Additionally, I've done some preliminary research and believe that many pratices are illegal immigrants in addition to unethical & predatory.

Acceptance Now Reviews