Houston, Texas

I'VE NOTICE A LOT OF COMMENTS ARE PISSED BECAUSE YOU'RE EITHER BEEN LIED TO OR PAYING TOO MUCH. NOW SOME OF YOU GUYS MAY HAVE BEEN LIED TO AND SOME MAY NOT.

I DO KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE ALSO GET UPSET AND COME BAD MOUTH COMPANIES BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET YOUR WAY. I HAD 3 ACCTS WITH ACCEPTANCE NOW AND HAD NO PROBLEM, HOW IWAS EXPLAINED THE PROGRAM WAS TO HELP AND REPAIR YOUR CREDIT AND YOU'RE LEASING TO OWN WHICH MEANS ITS NOT MINES UNTIL I PAY OFF. THE LEASING TERM IS RANGE FROM 12-36 MONTHS OF QUOTES I'VE SEEN. WHEN EXPLAINING THE QUOTE TO ME THERE WAS INITIAL PAYMENT FOR PROCESSING, DELIVERY, AND PRORATED FEE ALL IN ONE AND OF COURSE TAXES.

I WAS EXPLAINED I COULD GO THE FULL TERM WHICH IS LIKE YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENT Xs YOUR LEASING TERM WITH TAX AND IT GIVES YOU A LARGE BALANCE WHICH IS CALCULATED FOR THE WHOLE TERM. THE SECOND WAY WAS I COULD HAD PAID IT OFF ANY MONTH I DIDN'T WANT GO THE FULL LEASE AND THEN IT WAS 90 DAYS SAME AS CASH WHICH HAD A ENDING DUE DATE AND IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE YOUR 90 DAYS THEN YOU GO INTO YOUR REMAINING MONTHS...

I ACHIEVED MY 90 DAYS BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO BE STUCK IN A LEASE THAT I SIGNED FOR.. MORAL OF THE STORY ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE SIGNING ANYTHING

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Comments

Considering this is all in CAPS and the person seems personally angry at other customers who felt betrayed AND considering that they are on a site devoted to complaints I can't take this "review" as anything other than a disgruntled customer service rep who is sick of hearing from customers whose contracts were not thoroughly explained to them. Yes you should ask questions BUT companies should also have the integrity to explain the full terms of an agreement in "laymen terms" to each customer willing to shell out their money to them.

@Anonymous

Actually I'm a customer just like everyone else who just chose to pay off within 90 days. I wrote it in caps because I felt like it. Now ***

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We’re so glad you had such a wonderful experience with us. Thanks for being a customer!

Acceptance Now Reviews