Memphis, Tennessee

I purchased a bedroom set for my daughter in December of last year if I knew what I know I would have never ever did business with Home Decor in Memphis tn there are soooo many things that they do not tell you for one is the high interest rate if you decide to finance.....I've been paying on this furniture for an entire year and still have a high balance of 600.00 why because only 40.00 is being applied to my account out of 150.00 payment and the rest is interest yes a big rip off....I will be reporting this company to BBB Monday morning not only that the furniture is not of good quality I get discouraged every time its time to make a payment because I know its a rip off....I've done business with rent a center and always paid off my balances and rentacenter is nothing like Acceptance now....now I'm stuck with a raggedy bedroom set that I'm still paying for not sure what my recourses is but I will never ever do business with Home Decor in Memphis tn again and will not refer them to anyone they are a big rip off!!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly don't ever want you to feel mislead and would like to address your concerns and see what we can do to turn your feelings around.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thanks!

Acceptance Now Reviews