Baltimore, Maryland

I bought a couch from Value City furniture I did the 90 day cash option from this 90 day no credit program called Acceptance Now I had a late payment during the 90 day period by only 2 days , they voided the contract and said I must go in a regular leasing agreement which the cost of a 500 dollar couch would now have to be financed for 1,752.00, which is outrageous. They never explain all the details when signing up through this company and it is a SCAM. I dealt with other 90 day no credit companies and if I had a day or two late payment as long as I payed it off within the 90 days it did not void the contract. Acceptance Now is a rip off and a scam and I will never go with that company again and I suggest youll do the same that company is nothing but a fraud.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Acceptance Now Cons: Lies told to me, Exceptionally high lease fees, Poor customer service.

Comments

Sign the petition for BBB against them. I also am a victim and was led on by signing documents.

Very similar instance! Got told that there would be no interest for 90 days then decided to continue payments after 90 days and owing only 60 more dollars we ended up with 835 in interest and fees for a 875 dollar purchase we nearly paid off in a month after the 90 days ended....

@Anonymous

Hi! I work with Acceptance Now, and think I may be able to offer some advice.

If you have a payment discrepancy or want to give feedback on your Rent-A-Center Acceptance Now experience, we are happy to take your call at 1-800-422-8186.

Please give us a call when you can, and we will help resolve any issues that may have occurred. Thank you!

Acceptance Now Reviews