The worst experience I've ever had in trying to purchase anything . Was approved & sent home with tv the bedroom set was never delivered & I was purchasing the store display .

Have spoke to Corp 2 times & cancelled the order ... But they will not pick up the tv that they insisted i take home the night the order was selected , 2 weeks later they have my down payment I have no furniture except tv that they refuse to write up a contract for me to purchase nor will they pick up tv . Absolutely impossible to speak to anyone at Conns or acceptance now they refuse All calls . I am fed up .

Told them I'll be turning this over to an attorney ... Beware people . Don't buy from them .

They are All talk there is no listening .... The worst business practices ever in my life ....

Product or Service Mentioned: Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way and we'd appreciate discussing your concerns further so we can do our best to address them.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews