Winter Park, Florida

They will lie to you and charge this outregeous high fees, they never tell you is a lease, they so make you think they are helping you get what you need but they really *** with your life, i have a couch from rooms to go, so far it has cost me over $1500 ,ONE SOFA! just because i missed ONE DAY FOR MY PAYMENT, wanted to return it but they dont refund your money and it will go to your credit as bad, so im stuck, i hate them so much, i hope somebody sues their ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

*** *** company I'm sending my couch and love seat back I'm not paying 2000.00 for this garbage *** company I'm pissed!

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way and would like to talk to you further about you concerns so we can see what we can do to address them.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get the chance. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews