Plano, Texas
1.5

I am more then sick to my stomach. I would call and ask about my payments and how much I had left.

I was lied to everytime. I recently moved into a new house went to the store to see exactly how much longer I had left. Then the nice young lady explained everything and allowed me to see for myself. I have paid this company more then I would have ever paid for thr amount my approval was for.

I then said this is wrong felt sick to hear everything she had said asked to speak with a manager. She gave me his business card. I called him the very next day and explained what she had explained to me. Expressed my disgust and explained this can not be correct.

He then sent an email to his boss and he sent him back to let me know they will settle with me for 1,500 more of my hard worked money that I have given them triple the amount of what I was aloted. The manager contacted me back with his information he recieved I was again 100% sick to my stomach asked him to get me in touch with his boss. This still was not right by no means to me at all. His boss told me that is the very best he can do.

This company should not be in business they take advantage of hard working individuals that are trying to get ahead by putting them further back. I could have a second car right now with what I have paid for a 2,500 loan for a TV, Dinning room table, and sound bar. They have stollen from me and continue to want to as well if I do not pay I am to give them everything back. You have got to be out of your mind.

I will never get myself in a situation like this again and will not allow anyone that I know or come accross anyone talking about going to Conns or any other business that steals from hard working people to get themselves in this mess, I was lied to upfront about. We all have our reasons for having to go the route of loans. However, there most certinatly should be an end game on the payment a cut off shall you say.

They just keep taking your money and take advantage of good people trying to better yourself and better your finances as well your family and fruntiure or apliances needed to make your home a home for your family. With lies.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Acceptance Now Cons: Unconcerned with customers being mislead, Extremely high lease fees.

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way and we'd really like to discuss your concerns further and see if there's anything we can do to turn your feelings around. Whenever you get a chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews