Phoenix, Arizona

Purchased a bed room set after paying off about 120% of the cost in less than 10 months, I went to the store to find out why I'm still paying. Come to find out that I owe more than I originally purchased because of fees.

I would be on the hook for 3 more years. I paid off the balance in full that day and now I am struggling to get them to stop charging my account membership fees. I don't owe them a dime and I had the guy write paid in full on my statement yet I am still charged $15 a month. This is a scam and should be illegal.

Will never again do business with them or any furniture company that offers their service. As far as I'm concerned they deserve to go bankrupt.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your payment history and address any concerns you may have about your account.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance. Thanks and we look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews