Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1.5

I just moved in december and got furniture from bobs through acceptance now this july 15 was my 7 month payment never been late until i had an emergency death in the family i called and told them im going to be late and a costomer rep told me as long as i made the payment within the month im good now another rep called saying thats not true and says there in the process of repocessing my furniture which the rep was very rude when i tried to speak to her ...they are not worth it and now im regreting even doing bussiness with them ...

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. Our customer service team would be happy to look into your account further and see if there is anything we can do to help.

Whenever you get a chance, please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.

Learn from this, okay? Your life will be better, I promise.

You cannot miss payments for emergency anything. You have to make your payments. Do not miss payments.

Do not miss payments. Got it?

Acceptance Now Reviews