Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! I thought that I was about to pay my bed, mattress, and a $26.00..

ottoman off on the date I got paid, which was the 10th of the month. Evidently!! I signed the papers on the 6th of the month. I explained my circumstances to the lady at Bob Mills Furniture store.

(Okc).. I was to have surgery following the purchase, and on top of that I'm on long term disability not Ssi. I've been battling with the side effects of west Nile virus, which almost killed me. I only owed $305.00..

I figured I'd pay my items off on my pay day and when I call on the 9th of the month within my 60days to get the balance I was told I owed 1300.00 dollars!!! I was infuriated, I'm stressed outed, I can't afford to buy groceries, or medicine. I HATE THIS COMPANY IT LITERALLY HAS MESSED MY BUDGET UP AND PUT ME IM A BINDING SITUATION!!! I EID GET ANY HELP FROM THEIR GENERAL MANAGER WHO TOOK TWO WEEKS TO CALL ME BACK TO SEE IF SHE UNDERSTOOD MY POSITION...

I'VE NEVER BEEN SO DISAPPOINTED WITH BOB MILLS, EVANS, OR MATHIS BROTHERS WHOM IVE PURCHASED FURNITURE FROM FOR MQNY YEARS. IM NEING BULLIED BY THIS COMPAMY!!! WHO WAMTS TO RETURN FURNITURE THAT YOU'VE PAID FOR?

ARE YOU SERIOUS? DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I wish i would have reviewed this before getting involved too horrible cut throat.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to take a look at your account and see if we can help clear things up.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Nautika